The new inductor products substantially reduce form-factors and offer improved performance over competitive technologies. 3D Glass Solutions’ unique inductor solutions offer both high-power and high-quality factor designs for microwave and RF frequencies.
The advantages inductors from 3D Glass Solutions include:
- Inductances ranging from 1 – 16 nH
- Up to 3 Amps of current handling
- Q-Factors > 50
- Inductor thicknesses <100 microns
- Wire bonding and surface mount device assembly options
- Wafer-level packaging for cost effective manufacturing
- Micron-scale manufacturing precision ensures tight performance distribution
3D Glass Solutions is also offering new design kits featuring a standard selection of inductors to facilitate component selection for the RF engineer.